48 Things Men do that Women Just Don’t Get
There are things that men do and don’t expect women to understand, either because women don’t suppose that what men do has a certain meaning or because men never revealed the true message behind it (if there was any). This leads us to believe that both are different alien races that have different communication techniques.
The following is generalized. We should never forget those amazing men who act differently but are unfortunately rare.
- Act like babies when they are sick
- Leave the toilet seat up
- Never pick up after themselves
- Never notice your new haircut, the makeup that you spent hours fixing, or the new color of your nails
- Immediately spot your smudged mascara under your eyes
- Go to sports events even in rain and cold weather
- Have business meeting in a strip club
- Chase a girl like crazy then drop her after getting her
- The spiced up story behind every normal date, and of course their achievements after that night
- Rarely shed a tear
- Adjust their testicular fortitude in public
- Ludicrous concern about hair loss and getting bold
- Whack nicknames they give to each other
- Reply to your texts by few words… every 3 hours if you’re lucky
- Not getting cold when you are freezing
- Not caring about their appearance when going to special events
- Their cigar gatherings in the cigar lounges … just for the cigar
- Stare at girls while on a date with another
- Not talking to their parents for a long while
- Their obsession for guns and cars/motorcycles
- Spend hours watching football
- Their drinking competitions
- Hanging out with their friends is fun, but hanging out with her friends is like eating pins
- Expect the woman to be ready for action and frick frack at any time of the day, tired or not, busy, not in the mood, who cares!
- The short conversation: woman: how was your day? man: good. Woman: why are you angry. man: I’m not angry, I just have nothing to say.
- Spend all weekend with their friend and yet not knowing that his wife died
- Lose their focus while peeing, thus missing the target
- Unconsciously stare, like really stare where they shouldn’t
- Their phobia for the word marriage or kids
- Spend hours fighting the same pixels everyday
- Forget anniversaries, birthdays and special occasions
- Run away from shopping
- The obsession of drifting the car in the middle of the road when you were enjoying the ride
- Always blame his wife for the way she raised the kids when they go sideways
- Don’t say no for the kids, but ask the mother to do that instead, to remain the good parent
- While on a phone call with a male friend, the part where both stop talking and silence rules for more than 30 seconds
- The pleasure of loud burping (not to mention the other bad habit)
- Never notice the new shoes or the new dress
- Never blush
- Never spot the new decoration in the house
- Rarely plan an outing for their date
- Their obsession of their muscles – for you gym guys
- Call you “bro”
- Rarely use emojis in their texts
- Can’t go to the toilet during the night quietly.
- Underestimate the time things need
- Always ask you to fill your small purse with their stuff when you’re going out because they don’t believe in men purse
Hey! I’m sure you noticed that I am talking about either married men or men who have been with their bae for a while now.
If you’re in a new relationship and your partner has half of these characteristics, I advise you to vanish, because after serious commitment, rarely a man can miss at least third of these 48 things they do and we women will never understand why the heck they do it.
But if you’re in a relation with a man who has few of these 48 weird issues (nobody’s perfect), then hold on to him tight; he’s definitely a keeper.
Typical men are like:
“I’m sick of following my dreams, man. I’m just going to ask them where they’re going and hook up with’em later” – Mitch Hedber
If you have anything you wish to add, please be my guest 🙂
7 thoughts on “48 Things Men do that Women Just Don’t Get”
That’s a great point
Egentlig veldig fornøyd å si, innlegget ditt er veldig interessant å lese.
You really make it seem so easy with
your presentation but I find this matter to be actually something that I think
I would never understand. It seems too complex and very broad for me.
I am looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!
great and also fantastic blog site. I really want to thanks, for providing us far better
You are a skilled blog writer. Great short article.
I have been exploring for a little for any high-quality articles or weblog posts
in this sort of area . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled
upon this website. Reading this info So i’m happy to convey that I’ve
a very just right uncanny feeling I came upon exactly
what I needed. I so much indubitably will make sure to don?t fail to remember
this web site and provides it a glance on a continuing basis.
continuously i used to read smaller articles that also clear their motive, and that is also happening with this
paragraph which I am reading now.