Why Are We Always Tired?
Have you ever wondered why you’re always waking up tired, drained to work, weak to walk, struggling to exercise, and knackered to go out, although you are going to bed early?
I’m sure you did; we all did. Every time I mention in front of my friends that I’m always zapped, they either say it’s because of the change of weather or due to excessive stress. We blame it all on the weather and stress these days. But frankly, I’m freaking out “hitting the wall” for the fact that I’m normally an energetic woman.
When you feel fatigue, your body is crying out for you. But what if you can’t help it and there’s nothing you can do about it because you are not aware of the reasons?
Wait! before you go running to the doctor with 100 syndromes after your search into medical websites, take these probable causes into consideration:
- You’re a potato on your desk or on your sofa – sitting for more than 3 hours in the same place.
- You are not getting enough sleep – no quality sleep
- You are barely breathing – it is most probably “Sleep Apnea”
- You’re not being well hydrated – around 3 liters of liquid are mandatory
- Your blood sugar is low – or you might have diabetes
- lack of quality sleep – insomnia – Too many noises and lights, or your kids are not giving you the chance to hit the sack.
- You’re low on exercise or overdoing it – moderate your workouts.
- Deficiency in nutritious supplements – your iron (anemia) and magnesium may be low
- Too much alcohol – you can be bolloxed, but better do it moderately.
- Junk food addiction – aren’t you eating enough healthy? Busted!
- You have allergies – this causes inflammation in the body, thus fatigue
- Lifestyle – you’re not considering the needs of your body
- Your stress levels are high – you must be in a bad mood and your brain is working all the time
- Medications you are taking – some medications cause lassitude.
- Hormones – if your hormones are low, your Gyno is your solution.
“I am so tired, even my tiredness is tired”
HOW TO BOOST YOUR ENERGY?
- Snack well. Consume healthy and rich food which we call real
- Have a walk in nature, with your nice outfit and cute sports shoes
- Sleep early, around 10.30 P.M.
- Give 10 minutes for your eyes to relax if you’re focusing on the screen all day
- Hydrate – not less than 3 liters of liquids per day
- Meditate – empty your brain 30 minutes a day
- Ignore bread and pastry – forget about your favorite pizza and croissant
- Pay a visit to the gym next to your building
- Listen to loud wild music; “We will rock you” is a perfect match
- Outline your stress, ignore these annoying people buzzing around you
- Add more meat and poultry into your diet – easy-peasy
- Have some energy drinks (I’m just kidding). Coffee is great.
- Add Omega 3S in your diet, eat avocado, take fish oil pills.
If your blood test is normal, then YOU are the problem. You should blame yourself for the lifestyle you are running. Get up, do something if you are really concerned about always being tired and looking for a way to fix it.
The solution is easy: More activity, less alcohol, better diet routine, better sleep, and above all, more of “I-don’t-give-a-shit”.
Any suggestions for energy boost?
12 thoughts on “Why Are We Always Tired?”
Wonderful views on that!
I will immediately snatch your rss as I can’t in finding your email subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Kindly permit me understand in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.
Wow, amazing blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is great, as well as the content!
very nice post, i certainly love this website, carry on it
Simply want to say your article is as surprising. The clarity in your post is simply spectacular and that i could think you are a professional in this subject. Fine along with your permission let me to seize your feed to keep updated with impending post. Thank you one million and please keep up the enjoyable work.
Can I just say what a relief to seek out somebody who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You undoubtedly know easy methods to bring a problem to gentle and make it important. More individuals have to read this and understand this aspect of the story. I cant imagine youre not more fashionable because you positively have the gift.
I’m still learning from you, but I’m making my way to the top as well. I certainly enjoy reading everything that is written on your site.Keep the posts coming. I loved it!
great points altogether, you just gained a brand new reader. What would you recommend about your post that you made some days ago? Any positive?
veldig bra og også fantastisk blogg. Jeg virkelig har tenkt å takk, for å gi oss langt
Wonderful post. Articles that have purposeful and informative
information are a lot more enjoyable.
My relatives all the time say that I am wasting
my time here at web, however I know I am getting know-how
every day by reading such fastidious articles or reviews.
Touche. Great arguments. Keep up the amazing spirit.